TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIALTY CAFÉ SUPPLIES PROMOTION – NORCO MILK COMPETITION
1. The Promoter is: The Trustee for Specialty Cafe Supplies P/L (ABN 96 398 875 490) trading as Specialty Café Supplies of registered office address: Unit 4, 387 Lytton Road, Morningside QLD 4170. The abovementioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Entry is open to any food service outlet in South East Queensland, including current Norco customers. The area covered for this promotion is as far north as Bundaberg, west to Warwick and south to the QLD/NSW border.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must provide answers to the 7 questions including following the above-mentioned FB page. There is no requirement for any purchases however all questions must be answers to make for a valid entrance.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Friday 31st July 2020 and will run for 4 weeks. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
· For each survey received, the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
· The entrant must have completed all 7 questions and click to follow the Specialty Café Supplies FB page to be valid to enter. Incomplete questions will mean the entry is not valid.
· All T&Cs and further information can be found at www.specialtycafesupplies.com.au
· When entering the competition, the entrant agrees to allow their details to be entered into the Specialty Café Supplies database and they may be contacted for future promotions.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be drawn at random at Unit 4, 387 Lytton Road, Morningside QLD 4170 each Wednesday starting from July 8th 2020 for 4 weeks. A total of 1 winner claiming the prize of up to the value of $500 (RRP) of Norco milk (Full cream, Cafe & skim only) each week will be awarded. A total of 4 winners will receive a prize each over a 4 week period.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 24 hrs of the weekly draw and announced on FB. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner on how the prize can be claimed.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name and business name will be published on our website and social media channels.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.